Friday 30 March 2012

Q4: Who would be the audience for your media product?

Thriller usually have a wide genre for audience but our media appeals to more than just one social group, although the audience would be more 18+ as the sub genre of this is Psychological thriller and this doe not really appeal to the teenage group. This is suggested in our opening from the props mostly.
Example of a Psychological thriller poster

I have made a poster to show that the audience for our media product probably would not attract anyone under the age of 17-18. In the making of this poster, I followed the trends of films such as 'The skin I live in' and Black Swan'. I done this to make sure I stuck with the same Genre and therefore only really attract the right audience suited to this film.The specific audience i think this is aimed at is a wide variety of people from different classes, ages and genders based on it's USP. I think the USP in our opening is the suggestion of a twisted mind and a gripping storyline. It's a discrete yet chilling opening which is mostly run by nothing but suggestion.

I think overall, our audience will be varied in age gender and class but will mostly be over 18's considering certain aspects of the opening.













No comments:

Post a Comment